Here are some things I have noticed about myself over the past few days.
When alone in the house I...
- spend a lot more time in my room with the door closed
- check the locks multiple times, even though I know they are secure.
- talk to myself- more than usual
- listen to music- more often and louder than normal
- find excuses to call people on the phone and talk
- eat cereal in my bed- I know, could be a recipe for disaster!
- find silly reasons to run errands, shop, and get out
- wonder why I don't have more friends to invite over!
- notice cars outside more and watch them drive down the street
- think I hear knocking at the door, but no one is there.
- realize living alone isn't something that was meant for me...